Thursday 2 October 2008

A Word About The Changes


First of all I'd like to say thanks to the visitors who've been here since the beginning and hello to all the new visitors that have been dropping by lately.

Things seem to have been getting busy since a few of my favourite (and best) blogs on the internet have picked up a few of my posts....thanks to them for linking to me and thanks for all the new people you've pointed my way. Also thanks to those who've stumbled and tumblred me - it's much appreciated.

There have been a few changes to the blog as my regular readers will have noticed. There's been the addition of the sitemeter tag which allows to me to see all of your bank details and gives me access to your webcams.....I have a new 'tag cloud' which will take you to my links on Technorati and there's also a 'favourite this blog on technorati' button which if you all click I'll be extremely grateful....

You'll also now find, at the bottom of every post, a 'bookmark button' to make stumbling, facebooking, digging and twittering even easier for you.....I can be found on most of these places (except facebook...uurrgghhh.) just search for Mangawitch....

The newest addition though is the google ads....hopefully they won't get in your way and neither will they infect your computer with nastiness...so if you like this blog, give them a click each time you visit.

It'd be great to get a bit of feedback on the changes so please, whether you are an old or new visitor, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think or what you'd like or wouldn't like to see on here in future.

So once again - thanks....and I hope I can keep you all happy (at least some of the time).

No comments: