Friday 10 August 2007

Friday Night Top Of The Pops

I know, I know - it's Friday night and I'm sitting, at home, in front of my computer moaning about the fact that there's sod all on TV.

I have a pile of DVDs piled up in columns to the ceiling (all of which I bought cos I loved and I could watch them time and again) but I don't feel like watching any of them. I have more music CDs than I know what to do with - but none of them hit the mark. I have the whole of the internet at my disposal but all I can do is lethargically tap the mouse in the vague hope that it will lead me somehow into a magical world of entertainment.

When it comes down to it - I'm a simple gal, with simple tastes and therefore I should be simply entertained.

So I'm gonna sit back with my glass of cheap red plonk, an assortment of munchies (funny thing munchies...it used to be all chocolate and cheap crisps when I was younger..these days it's a nice bagette, some good french cheese and a selection of fresh sliced fruit! - I may be growing up after all...lol) and watch a few half decent music vids from youtube.

You're welcome to join me if you'd like - and if there's any music vids you particularly like - let me know - maybe we can make this a regular Friday night thing...
Here tonight is - Gothika, Behind Blue Eyes - The Kinks, Lola - KT Tunstall, Other SIde of the World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your ability to carry on blogging no matter what the mood is inspiring and worthy of the highest praise
chris
nice selection but katie tunstall failed to play