Friday 26 June 2009

Harrison Ford Missing?

With all the news of Michael Jackson - this has gone unnoticed

A friend of mine in France has just said 'it's been reported that Harrison Ford has gone missing off the coast of St Tropez...

If I hear any more - I'll let you know.
Latest news HERE

Latest - May be a hoax - hope it is....

UPDATE - Definately a hoax......
although here's a picture of what He might have looked like if he had to jump from a sinking ship.

Seems that nothing can keep Han/Indy down...lol


Feel free to look round the rest of the site while you're here..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fharrison.ford.mediafetcher.com%2Fnews%2Ftop_stories%2Factor_st_tropez.php&h=4bb7d0add6313d067e55110a14ffebff

Lady Stardust said...

It's all good! It's fake!
Just thought I'd let you know.
The news put out about this is a fake news template. If you look up about a 'luxury yacht sinking off St. Tropez" - there's an article from last year I believe, stating the exact same thing about Jessica Biel.

Mangawitch said...

Hopefully it's a fake...I luv HF...but news is news an blogging is blogging..lol

Do hope he's ok though..

The news came to me through a friend in France who heard it on the radio - not through the internet...I just found the link and put it up.

Anonymous said...

if thats true about the editing article its sick why fake a legends death when we have jusr lost one??

barry said...

It's likely that he is not missing just chasing and ancient artefact. Reporters cannot keep up with him when he is on form.

Mangawitch said...

Lol Barry...First visual I had when I heard the rumour was Indys hat floating in the sea....