Friday 12 October 2007

Friday Night Top Of The Pops

Only one tune for you tonight, but it's a good one.
The more I listen to this, the more I like it.
There's a slight (kinda bendy) connection between me and this song.
Those who know me know that I don't have this multitude of TV channels that seems to be almost compulsory these days. I have just the basic four british channels (and one of those is in welsh) so I don't get to see all of these new satellite or digital programmes.
But - I DO have the internet and all those sweet little websites that have links to watch these shows online.
Now I've been pretty ill the last couple of weeks so all I've really had to keep me busy is catching up with a few of the more recent shows.
One of which was BBC3's 'Gavin and Stacey'.
I watched it cos my mums cousin (so also my cousin really) was in it.
He played 'Griff'
And this song was the song that played over the scenes of Gavin and Staceys wedding day.
Isn't life strange.

No comments: