Monday 15 October 2007

This Little Piggy...

Get a load of these little fellas!
Didn't I promise you cute - and if you can think of anything cuter than this then please submit it. Cos I don't think you're gonna be able to.

These miniature piggies are bred at Pennywell Farm in Devon.
They're a variant of the Kune Kune breed from New Zealand and have been bred down in size to make the perfect pet.

They're easily house trained and have a good natured temprement.
An adult will weigh in at just 70kg and they're selling for £150 each.
(Jonathan Ross already has two.)

I think I want one to go with my ducks! Maybe two....

....or three.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your trying to sell them to me.
but yes they are cute.
chris

Mangawitch said...

Go on - I'll do ya 2 for £250..lol.
And you can pick what colour you want.