Monday 8 October 2007

I is in ur bibul. Fuckin wit ur truths

It's the news we've all been waiting for.

Over at Boing Boing there's a little article about a new Wiki project.


Translating the bible into LOLcat:


Rev.1.8 - Teh Ceiling Cat sez "I be Alpha. Also, I be Omega. An I alwayz been an I alwayz will be. Also, I be very strong! Grrr!"


John.1.1 - In teh beginz is teh werd, and teh werd iz liek "Oh hai Ceiling Cat" and teh werd eated teh Ceiling Cat.


Dan.3.1-5 - Teh Kign Cheez Nebuchadnezzar maked a huge statchu like ninety foots big an wuz liek, I'll put it in teh kewlest plaice in Babylon LOL!
Then he sed: "Everywun get ur buts ovar here so I can sho u mai neu invenshun!"
Everywun went ovar thar and luuked at it.
Then teh kign's loud voise man sed: "OMG! I iz ttly teh sh!T.
"U heer muzak, u fall down, k?




They need a bit of help translating the whole works so if you're at a loose end....


No comments: